Stop email impersonators with our email authentication package
If a stranger dressed in your clothes and started knocking on your customers’ doors, pretending to be you, you’d be mad! And if you don’t have your email security set up correctly, a stranger could be impersonating you by sending emails from your domain.
Hiding behind a trusted identity to do something shady is called spoofing. Your organization has a brand and reputation to uphold. Don’t let hackers spoof your email.
At Wellington Street Consulting, we have the technical expertise to configure your email to keep it secure and bolster your deliverability. We’ve set up so many email domains that we’ve got it down to a science. That’s why we now confidently offer a flat fee email authentication service.
DKIM, DMARC, and SPF email authentication package
For a flat fee of $2,000, we’ll configure your business’ DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM), Domain-Based Message Authentication, Reporting, and Conformance (DMARC), and Sender Policy Framework (SPF). This process is like becoming a verified user at a company-wide level. It ensures that emails coming from your domain only come from you and email vendors you trust. It also improves your email deliverability, keeping your legitimate emails out of recipients’ spam folders.
You can expect your email domain to be fully set up in about two weeks. The package includes:
- SPF record configuration
- DKIM record configurations for up to two vendors, including a mail service (ex. Microsoft or Google) and a marketing platform (ex. Mailchimp, Constant Contact, etc.)
- DMARC record configuration
- DMARC report mailbox
- 4 weeks of SPF monitoring
But we don’t stop there. We also assist you in identifying your email vendors and guide you through writing the SPF record correctly with all of them.
Email authentication setup requirements and additional options
To take advantage of WSC’s email authentication package, you’ll need an email system that supports DKIM. You can customize your email security package with add-ons. We’ve dealt with email setups from the simple to the Byzantine, so don’t be afraid to bring us a challenge.
- Add domains or subdomains – add $2,000 per sub/domain
- Upgrade DKIM from 1024 bit to 2048 bit – add $500
- Add a BIMI record – add $750 plus the cost of the certificate
- Inquire about bulk discounts
Benefits of using DKIM, DMARC, and SPF configuration services
Why set up this alphabet soup of email records? The benefits extend well beyond tightening email security to prevent spoofing.
- Enhance email security: Protect bad actors from using your email domains for phishing and spam campaigns.
- Improve email deliverability: Ensure your emails reach their intended recipients.
- Vendor management: Authorize legitimate email traffic while blocking unauthorized traffic.
- Reach and maintain email compliance: Meet industry and regulatory requirements for secure email communication.
- Relax: Feel better knowing your email communications are secure and reliable.
Get started protecting your digital reputation
Ready to enhance your email security and deliverability? Book an initial consultation today.